- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2014, J.D.)
- Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Ronald S. Coen, Los Angeles Superior Court
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (2011, B.A.)
- James B. Angell Scholar
- Double Major in English and Psychology
- California State Bar – December 2014
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims – June 2015
Areas of Practice
- Vaccine Injury
- Personal Injury
Alex Pop is an experienced attorney who specializes in vaccine injury and represents clients from all over the United States. Alex has successfully litigated over 75 vaccine injury cases that resulted in compensation for her clients. Alex has handled various types of vaccine injury cases including: Guillain-Barre, Transverse Myelitis, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Intussusception, and Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) cases.
Alex has been a member of Jeffrey S. Pop & Associates since graduating from law school in 2014.